Tecno Spark 4 is a smartphone that has a trendy outlook similar to other smartphones currently trending in the markets today. The tecno phone was launch in September, 2019. Tecno Spark 4 comes in four colour variants. Phone users purchasing this Tecno phone have the options of choosing blue, purple, red or grey colour variants.
The blue version of Tecno Spark 4 is made up of a gradient that contains the mixture of two shades of blue. The purple version has a gradient that is made up of a mixture of two shades of purple, a dark and lighter shade. This also applies to the red and grey colour options.
Tecno Spark 4 Features
This post will be discussing the specifications of Tecno Spark 4 while reviewing it’s features.
Tecno Spark 4 is a plastic build smartphone with round edges. The Tecno phone has a display size of 6.52 inches, IPS LCD display with a teardrop notch at the top. The smartphone device has a display screen resolution of 720 × 1600 megapixels and a density of 269 PPI.
The Tecno phone comes with a colour depth of 24bits (16777216 colours) and a display area of approximately 82.08%. When compare with Tecno Spark 3, Tecno Spark 4 is smaller in size.
Tecno Spark 4 features a RAM capacity of 2GB and a 32 GB built-in internal memory. The Tecno phone internal memory can be expanded with the help of Micro SD, Micro SDHC and Micro SDXC up to 128 GB.
Tecno Spark 4 comes with a total of four cameras. Three of the cameras are on the rear side of the device while the fourth camera is the front or selfie camera. The selfie camera capacity is 8 megapixels and can also be use for phone unlocking.
The rear camera of Tecno Spark 4 comes with a 13 megapixels primary camera, 2 megapixels depth camera for camera support and a QVGA lens. It supports Autofocus, Continuous Shooting, Digital Zoom, Geotagging, Panorama, HDR, Self-timer, Face detection, Touch focus, Scene mood, Exposure compensation, ISO settings and White balance settings.
The main camera and the selfie camera of the Tecno device both have a video resolution of 0.92 megapixels with a maximum of 30 frames per second ( fps).
Tecno Spark 4 is armed with a 4000 mAh battery capacity. Like other smartphones in the Tecno Spark series, it uses a non-removable Li-ion battery. The Tecno phone battery does not support the fast charge mechanism.
Tecno Spark 4 comes with a Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor (MT6761) running at 2.0 GHz processing speed. The Tecno phone run on Hios 5.5 software based on Android 9.0 pie operating system (OS).
The central processing unit (CPU) of Spark 4 is ARM Cortex-A53 with 64 CPU bits and instruction set of ARMv8-A. The Tecno phone has four CPU cores with a CPU frequency of 2000 megahertz. The graphic processing unit is PowerVR GE8300.
Tecno Spark 4 support technologies like computer sync, OTA sync and Tethering. The Tecno phone is equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack. The USB port that comes with the Tecno phone is a micro USB 2.0 port.
The Port serves as a charging port, mass storage and a USB OTG ( On-The-Go) port. This means files can be transferred from Tecno Spark 4 directly to a Flash drive without plugging the phone and the flash drive in a computer system.
The Tecno phone is also fitted with Bluetooth version of 5.0 which features A2DP ( Advance Audio Distribution Profile) and LE ( low energy). The smartphone supports Wi-fi and 4G networks of all major mobile network operators.
Sensors that can be found in Tecno Spark 4 include Digital Compass, Light, Fingerprint scanner, Gyroscope ( G-sensor) Magnetometer, Intelligent digital assistant and Accelerometer.
Audio and Video Support
Some of the most audio file supported include Mp3, PCM, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, WB and APE. The video formats supported include MPEG-4 , MP4 and others.
Tecno Spark 4 Specifications
- 2G mobile bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- OS: Android 9 Pie with HiOS 5.5
- Dimensions: 153 x 76.4 x 7.9 mm
- Display: 6.52 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels
- Physical Build: Plastic
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE6320.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 2 MP + low-light sensor triple camera, f2.2 Aperture, dual LED flash, [email protected] video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 MP, f2.0 Aperture, Flash, [email protected] video capture.
- Music Format: AAC, AAC +, eAAC +, MP3 , AMR – NB , WB ,APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: MP4, MPEG4 player
- FM Radio
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- Battery Capacity: Non-Removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
Tecno Spark 4 Price in Nigeria
Tecno Spark 4 Price in Nigeria – It could be purchased for 43,800 Naira on Jumia, 44,000 Naira on Konga, 45,500 Naira on slot. The Tecno phone can also be bought in other online and offline stores.