Cellgevity is a very special and popular drug or supplement with its main function centered on improving the functions of body organs and general well-being of the user. Cellgevity is created in the USA by Max International. It is generally believed that this supplement contains most of the necessary nutrients that is needed by the body to function correctly.
The information from the producer states that cellgevity uses the advanced Riboceine Technology to give the necessary help and improve body function. While there are many good reviews that support the maker’s claims, there is still a cloud of darkness over the efficacy, benefits and long term result of its usage.
Cellgevity is very popular because of its promise to slow down the ageing process, repair dying cells in the body, it is evident why cellgevity is very popular and highly demanded in Nigeria today. It will gladden you to know that is now available in Nigeria.
Cellgevity Price in Nigeria
Like we stated earlier, cellgivity is now available in Nigeria but it is not like the normal drugs you can buy over the county in any pharmacy close to you. It is only available at some selected dispensaries.
You can also get the cellgevity supplement from the popular online ecommerce stores in Nigeria like Jumia and Konga.
Here are the current Prices of Cellgevity in Nigeria:
|Cellgevity 1-pack package (30 capsules)||₦8,500 – ₦10,000||Buy Now|
|Cellgevity 3-pack package (90 capsules)||₦23,000 – ₦30,000||Buy Now|
|Cellgevity 4-pack package (120 capsules)||₦31,000 – ₦40,000||Buy Now|
You have to be fully aware that you need to take 4 tablets or capsules of cellgevity daily. Thus, a 30-capsule pack may last for a little over a week, thus for a longer duration, I will advise that you go the 120-capsulre cellgevity pack.
Where to buy Cellgevity in Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria
If you are really impatient to get your hands on cellgevity, you can also get it from popular and well trusted classified sites like jiji and also from private individuals who advertise on Facebook.
The main ingredient in Cellgevity is Riboceine, a compund that helps to stimulate the body to produce more glutathione, which is a potent antioxidant that repairs damaged body cells and protects them from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Why is Glutathione so important?
Glutathione is one of the most vital antioxidants in the entire human body. Glutathione is critical to most biochemical processes, and helps preserve cellular and organ health in a multitude of ways.
What Does Glutathione Do?
There are over a trillion cells in our bodies, and glutathione is found in every one of them. It is especially prevalent in major organs such as our brain, lungs, eyes, and liver. Glutathione is the body’s primary, multifunctional protector of cells. Just look at some of its many benefits:
- Chemical Detoxifier
There are over 80,000 harmful chemicals that we routinely encounter in our air, food, and water. Many of them enter our cells and must be purged regularly in order to maintain proper cellular function. Glutathione is our body’s first line of defense against the chemicals and impurities in the world around us.
- Heavy Metal Chelator
Similar to its role in expelling chemicals from our bodies, glutathione cleans cells of harmful heavy metals through a process called “chelation.” Glutathione forms strong bonds (“chelates”) with the metal atoms that makes them heavier and easier to filter. In this way, glutathione is the human body’s primary chelating agent.
- Free Radical Neutralizer
Glutathione is the body’s first and best antioxidant for neutralizing a wide variety of harmful free radicals. It is the only antioxidant that can efficiently recycle itself and recycle itself again to keep our systems clean.
- Mitochondrial DNA Protector
The breaking down of mitochondrial DNA has been long associated with aging and cell death. Glutathione protects mitochondrial DNA, so keeping glutathione at optimum levels in the body is key to protecting our DNA.
- Cellular Anti-Inflammatory Agent
All inflammation starts at the cellular level. Inflammation of the cells and organs is also a sign of dysfunction within those cells and organs. Inflammation has been linked to low glutathione levels.
- Oxidative Stress Reducer
Oxidative stress refers to when our systems are overwhelmed by certain types of oxygen-containing molecules, and so cannot fix the damage those molecules cause quickly enough. It represents a failure on a very basic, biochemical level, and has been linked to cellular abnormalities such as cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and sickle cell anemia. Proper glutathione levels help reduce the oxidative stress that can lead to these problems.
- Hemoglobin Enhancer
Hemoglobin carries oxygen to every cell. Unfortunately, when hemoglobin is oxidized, it can no longer carry oxygen molecules and must be reduced. Unsurprisingly, given its role in protecting all other vital functions, glutathione also protects hemoglobin from these harmful oxidizing agents.
- The other ingredients included in Cellgevity:
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports the immune system
- Broccoli Seed Extract which protects against DNA damage
- Turmeric Root Extract is a powerful free radical fighter
- Resveratrol is an antioxidant that protects the heart
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, an antioxidant which combats oxidative stress
- Cordyceps increases stamina and promotes longevity
- Milk Thistle supports the liver by removing toxins and heavy metals
- Black Pepper helps the absorption of selenomethionine, Vitamin C and turmeric
- Aloe Extract supports the immune system
- Selenomethionine assists in the production of glutathione
- Quercetin scavenges free radicals
- Grape Seed Extract has anti-inflammatory properties
Other ingredients in Cellgevity include:
- Resveratrol: Extracted from grape skin. Protects body cells against damage by free radical molecules and improves heart health.
- Cordyceps: Used in traditional medicine. Has anti-aging properties and helps to improve kidney health.
- Milk thistle: Reduces inflammation and cell damage. Protects the liver.
- Alpha lipoic acid: Reduces inflammation and helps to convert glucose from food into energy.
- Vitamin C: Strengthens the immune system and protects cells against free radical damage.
- Aloe extract: Reduces inflammation and lowers body sugar levels.
- Black pepper: Helps the body absorb and handle other ingredients effectively.
- Quercetin: Has antioxidant properties and strengthens the immune system.
- Selenomethionine: Helps to prevent heart disease and diabetes.
- Broccoli seed extract: Prevents cell damage, detoxifies the blood, and strengthens the immune system.
- Turmeric root extract: Reduces inflammation and promotes overall well-being.
- Grapeseed extract: Has antioxidant properties and helps to prevent cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
Benefits of using Cellgevity
- Increased production of glutathione in the body
- Stronger immune system
- Reduced cell damage
- Protection from poisonous substances from within and outside the body
- Better sleep
- Sharper memory and other mental capacities
- Reduced pain in bones and joints
- Quick recovery after stress and exercise
- Liver detoxification
- Slower aging process
- Increased energy and stamina levels
The Cellgevity Advantage
Cellgevity fights the foundational causes of premature aging, providing the tools our bodies need to support glutathione production. It delivers the aforementioned, patented RiboCeine compound that effectively raises cysteine levels, thereby promoting glutathione production at levels that significantly outperform all other means of glutathione enhancement. That’s why Cellgevity is the best Glutathione supplement available today.
Yet the benefits of Cellgevity do not end there. Cellgevity also includes a rich cocktail of other quality substances that enhance glutathione production and fortify the glutathione network, but also provide other ancillary benefits as well. Joints are healthier and less prone to swelling, while athletic performance is increased and the recovery time after it is reduced. The immune system is healthier, and energy levels are higher. Cellgevity is the leading Glutathione enhancing supplement thanks to RiboCeine from Max International. It may surprise you to learn that Cellgevity actually contains NO Glutathione at all. Instead it uses RiboCeine to help the body produce an abundant supply of glutathione on-demand when ever it is required.
Cellgevity’s supporting ingredients include substances such as a source of curcumin that has been proven to have a 29% increased bioavailability over other sources. Also added is a source of sulforaphane glucosinolate (broccoli seed extract) that is among the best in the world, and was the same product used in the medical studies at Johns Hopkins. BioPerine has also been added to increase the bioavailability of important nutrients. All told, there are thirteen additional ingredients in the Cellgevity product that synergize with RiboCeine to promote human health.
How to use Cellgevity
Take 2 capsules twice a daily (morning and evening) with water. Note that Cellgevity is not suitable for use by pregnant women, nursing mothers, and anyone under age 18.
Warning: Do not take Cellgevity is you have any existing medical condition for which you’re currently being treated. In that case, consult your doctor to discuss the safety of using Cellgevity.
Cellgevity Complaints & Side Effects
There have been some cellgevity comlaints. As with most other drug formulations, Cellgevity has been reported to cause some slight headaches, nausea, stomach upset, dizziness, and diarrhea.
Note that these have been reported in different people and NOT everyone who has used the drug experienced these side effects. According to the manufacturer, any side effect you experience will vanish within few days of consistent use.